€511 / week
(Reference number: 300336)
This cosy yet spacious five star cottage, just half a mile from the beach, is a farm building that has been renovated to the highest standard. Packed with original features such as exposed wooden beams, flagstone floor, and exposed stone walls, you will get a real taste of Wales in this luxurious yet cosy property. Half a mile stroll to Porth Neigwlâ€™s 3 mile long golden beach, and just a short distance from the popular village of Abersoch with its laid-back atmosphere and watersports, there is a traditional country pub which serves delicious food just a mile and a half away.. Explore tiny coves and bays, take a boat trip to the sacred Bardsey Island, and enjoy the experience of being in an area where the Welsh language flourishes. Homely, stylish and historical, this property, located on a working farm, is the perfect getaway.* Size â€“ sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, three single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, double bedroom with ensuite (suitable for a wheelchair user). First floor- double bedroom with ensuite, large bedroom with three single beds, bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
* Entertainment â€“ plasma TV, DVD, CD radio player. Shared indoor games room on site with snooker, football table game, and table tennis.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside â€“ patio area with barbecue and garden furniture. Indoor games room.
* General â€“ electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi connection available. Hairdryer provided on request. Basic items are provided, such as washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs and bathroom cleaning products. The front and rear access to this co ...