€551 / week
(Reference number: 300304)
Enchanting traditional Welsh cottage with original features, outside space, and breathtakingly beautiful views from the light and airy conservatory, this is the perfect setting for a holiday in one of the most beautiful spots in Wales. Just 2 miles from the pretty market town of Dolgellau, known for its striking stone buildings, and within easy travelling distance of beaches, woodland walks, larger towns and small and quiet villages, you will find plenty to do here in Sgubor Elltyd. Located in an elevated position with views that will take your breath away, this stunning accommodation for seven is a beautiful haven of peace and tranquillity.* Size – sleeps seven in three rooms.
* Beds – 2 double, 3 single.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, conservatory living area, kitchen diner.
* First floor – family bedroom with double and single bed and ensuite, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Entertainment – two TVs. DVD player.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – private enclosed garden with lawn and patio area, barbecue.
* Parking – parking available for 3–4 cars.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Central heating and electricity included. Access to Wi-Fi is available at the owner's house. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets – can accommodate up to 2 pets.
* Notes – no smoking.