€795 / week
(Reference number: 300373)
Just a short walk from the seaside village and beach of Saundersfoot, this beautiful detached holiday cottage is modern, stylish, and spacious. With two sets of bi-folding doors into the pretty rear garden, a wood burner, and sea views from the front garden, this is the perfect location for a relaxing holiday by the sea. Just 3 miles from the town of Tenby with its shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, and close to the Pembrokeshire coastal path which boasts some of the most beautiful views in the UK, there is so much to do. Within easy travelling distance of Oakwood, Folly Farm, and many other attractions, youâ€™ll have a jam-packed holiday â€“ whatever the weather! Have a break in this stunning modern haven that is just a hop, skip and a jump from one of the most beautiful beaches in Wales.* Size â€“ sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, two single, one bunk.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge and kitchen diner, second lounge area, double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, bathroom, twin bedroom, bunk bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ modern kitchen with full-size fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, and touch control fan.
* Entertainment â€“ Smart TV with Freeview in lounge, TVs in all bedrooms.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ garden with patio. Separate corner patio with barbecue and seating. Side terrace, plus front terrace with scenic sea views.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Secure bicycle and equipment storage available. Iron and ironing board provided. Basic ...