Description(Reference number: 77621)
A home for those looking for good value and a convenient location over extensive space or amenities, this modern apartment by Porte Saint-Denis is a great find. With a minimalist look but not short of decorative accessories, we found its decluttered spaces to be conducive to achieving a clear headspace. If we have to pick our favourite feature, it's probably the two spotless and modern bathrooms. A small group looking for a comfortable base in the city will find in Sandy Shore a strong candidate.
* It’s a ground floor apartment and the only windows in the living space are frosted so don't expect much natural light
* Two guests may sleep on the sofa bed in the living room although it will be at the expense of lounge seating
* One of the bedrooms only has an internal window to the living space
* The courtyard outside the master bedroom's window is looking a little cluttered so it's not the most idyllic view
* There is no air conditioning in this home