Description(Reference number: 75767)
Located just around the corner from Plaça de Catalunya, Safari Base is a great home for larger groups who want to stay close to all the happening. With easy access to the major sights of Eixample (such as the famous Casa Batlló), this home is a great base for urban exploration. We loved the abundance of character in this home, as well as the small balcony, perfect for a morning coffee.
* Four of the bedrooms are set up with twin beds
* With the exception of the master bedroom, the other bedrooms are all small, with low ceilings, and are on the basic side of things
* The home is arranged across two levels so there are some stairs to contend with
* The ceilings upstairs are pretty low and there's not much natural light upstairs either
* The design is a bit hit and miss – some will hate it, some will love it
* The kitchen is a bit of a corridor-like space and so not hugely sociable