€518 / week
(Reference number: 300326)
Spacious, serene and spectacular â€“ this converted barn really does have the wow factor. Surrounded by peaceful countryside and within walking distance of a cosy village pub, this five star holiday cottage is ideal for a country getaway. With an impressive games room and wonderful outside play area with brand-new play equipment, children will love connecting with nature and history in this delightful Welsh property. Packed to the rafters with original features, and with all the extras you might need, this holiday cottage is just 7 miles from Machynlleth, a market town known for its beautiful stone buildings, wide streets, pretty shops and cafÃ©s, and its ancient ties to the very heart of Welsh history. Within easy travelling distance to Cader Idris mountain, the mountain biking centre in Coed y Brenin, the Centre for Alternative Technology, castles, beaches, rivers, harbour townsâ€¦ You get the picture! Be enchanted by this most beautiful, historical, and magical area of mid Wales.* Size â€“ sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“Three doubles, one single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge, games room, utility room, storage room with WC. First floor â€“ family bedroom with double and single bed.double bedroom, double bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer, cafetiÃ¨re, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ Sky TV and DVD players in lounge and games room. Games room includes full size pool table. Play area and garden with large wooden climbing and play equipment.
* For families â€“ high chair, stairgate and travel cot available on request. Please bring own cot linen.
* Outsi ...