Description(Reference number: 77577)
Appropriately situated in Fort Greene, this second story apartment mirrors the creative and vintage vibes of its neighbourhood. With a farmhouse dining table, antique iron beds, and oak arched windows there's a genuine authenticity and appeal here...something that's difficult to find in a rental property. Though this decor may not appeal to everyone, it's a perfect choice for creative and confident souls looking for a relaxing and spacious stay in Brooklyn.
* You're roughly a 10-minute walk to the closest subway
* Guests 5-6 will sleep on an air mattress in the communal area
* It'll take 23 steps to reach the second floor entry to this apartment
* Though there's new tiling, considering the original fixtures the bathroom feels dated
* There isn't closet space in the bedrooms, rather hanging rails and open shelves