€289 / week
(Reference number: 300468)
Looking for a peaceful romantic break by the sea? Then look no further! This cosy holiday cottage on the outskirts of the well-loved town of Pwllheli boasts simple yet stylish decoration with a private outside dining area. Located just a mile from the bustling town of Pwllheli, this property is within easy walking distance of small independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Pwllheli offers the opportunity to experience many different watersports from its marina, as well as having a long golden sandy beach.
Within driving distance is the stunning Plas Glyn y Weddw, an elegant manor house with galleries, a tea room, and beautiful gardens. It is also within easy distance of many castles, the steam railway in the harbour town of Porthmadog, and the iconic Welsh/Italian village of Portmeirion, a must see for visitors.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds â€“ one king size bed.
* Rooms â€“ kitchen diner with patio doors, lounge with sofa bed, king-size bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully fitted kitchen with hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, and microwave.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview television.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed patio area with garden furniture.
* Parking â€“ off-road parking for one car.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. This holiday cottage is easily accessible on local bus routes.
* Pets â€“ up to 2 pets welcome.
* Notes â€“ no smoking inside the cottage. Please notify the owners at the time of booking if you wish to use the sofa bed.