€472 / week
(Reference number: 300388)
This is the very epitome of cosy countryside living. This peaceful cottage, located on the lower slopes of Cader Idris mountain, is a private hideaway where you can enjoy the solitude and tranquillity of rural Wales. With all the delights and original features of a period property, but also boasting luxuries such as underfloor heating, wood burning stove and a lovely deep slipper bath, experience the best of both worlds in this period cottage with modern amenities. Surrounded by many stunning footpaths, this cottage is just a mile and a half from the market town of Dolgellau, which boasts small shops, cafÃ©s and restaurants. Just a short drive from many local attractions, such as Mawddach Trail walking and cycle route, Coed y Breninâ€™s esteemed mountain biking centre, and Bounce Below, which has the largest underground trampoline in Europe, as well as a zip wire ride in Blaenau Ffestiniog, this is the perfect place to return to after a busy day getting to know the joyous beauty of Snowdonia.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two king beds. (One bed can be arranged as twin beds on request.)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan kitchen living and dining area, utility room, wet room with WC. First floor- King-size bedroom with ensuite, king-size bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, washing machine, freezer. Tumble dryer is located in the garage next door.
* Entertainment â€“ Smart TV.
* For families â€“ cot, stairgate, and high chair can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ multi-level garden with stream. Seating area with eight seater picnic table, bistro table with chairs, and charc ...