Description(Reference number: 72292)
A lovely stone cottage furbished to a very high standard all bedrooms beautifully furnished and one is on the ground floor surrounded by beautiful countryside and set within 2 acres , a bluebell woodland ad wild garden to explore this really is special place to make holiday memories complete with free parking.
* Size: 4 bedrooms 1 of which is on the ground floor with access to a shower room, 1 bathroom upstairs
* Nearest pub: 10 minute walk.
* Nearest amenities: 2.4 miles Grassington.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 kitchen/diner, 1 snug, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room.
* Beds: 2 King-size, (1 Super-king can be singles, please advise bed configurations) 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Unlimited Wifi, large Smart TV. .
* General: Oil central heating.
* Notes: Towels are provided. Please note that this property does not allow smoking. Unlimited WiFi is available free of charge. Mobile phone signal is weak.
* Standard: Toaster, microwave, TV, DVD
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: The property is over two floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Ample onsite parking outside the property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment..