DescriptionOPomar is a beautiful development in the attractive resort of Cabanas next to the Ria Formosa Natural Park and 3.8 km from the picturesque, historic town of Tavira. This development offers great rental returns, a good financial investment opportunity and a wonderful Portuguese place to visit!
The superb location enables you to easily walk into the heart of Cabanas to enjoy the calm and tranquility of the glorious golden Cabanas beach and then watch the sunset whilst enjoying the rich variety of food along the Boardwalk bars and restaurants.
The resort - one of its kind in this area - has a selection of apartments and town houses each with their own parking, access to two on-site restaurants and bars, a health club and gymnasium offering daily workout classes and a large seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The resort is family friendly and whilst it is a great holiday destination, it is open all year round with a friendly out of season community feel.
There is a selection of new property coming to the market shortly with a few town houses with prices starting from €225,000 for a 2 bedroom apartment ranging to €360,000 for a 3 bedroom townhouse.
Options available at present include:
2 Bedroom Apartments
3 Bedroom Apartments
3 bedroom Townhouses
Each townhouse and apartment has been designed to elevate this spectacular setting, where every detail has been given special attention.
Why invest in Portugal?
Climate-300 Days of Sunshine Per Year.
Attractive Fiscal Advantages Through The Non Habitual Residents Program.
"Golden Visa" Program.
Excellent Connectivity - Daily Flights to Dublin.
FeaturesTwo swimming pools for adults and another one for children
Children's playground areas
Village main square with a commercial area
Exterior walls thermally insulated with coloured rebocco and stone surfaces in some building’s facades
Thermal and acoustic insulation
PVC frame window system with double gazing
Fly mesh screen in apartments’ main windows
Typical Algarve’s ceramic tiles on the roof
Security entrance doors
Electrically operated shutters in all windows
Elevator for 6 people (apartment buildings)
Air conditioning unit in living rooms and bedrooms
Cable TV and Internet connections
Ample provision of light and electrical power plugs to facilitate any furniture layout
Fireplaces in the living rooms (selected apartments only)
BBQ in external terrace in townhouses and some of the apartments
Storage rooms in the basement (apartment buildings)
Car parking space in the basement (building apartments) / Private parking space with a motorized gate (townhouses)
Solar panels system for water heating (with thermal shock, supported by secondary gas system)
Video door entry system
• Large bedrooms suitable for a double bed, mostly with a on suite bathroom;
• Fitted wardrobes for each bedroom;
• Separate WC for guests;
• Plastered and painted walls and ceilings;
• Porcelain tiles on the living room, kitchen, circulation areas and WC floor;
• Porcelain tiles and plastered and painted walls on WC walls, considering that shower area is all covered in tiles;
• Ceramic tiles in balconies and terraces;
• Laminated wood floor in bedrooms;
• Sanitary equipment: washing basin, toilet and bidet in white porcelain / walk-in shower in acrylic or stone / bathtub acrylic or white porcelain;
• Chromed mixed water taps (thermostatic in showers and bathtubs);
• Glazed and chrome frames for shower and bathtub protection;
• Interior doors in oak wood with glazed panels in living rooms and kitchens;
• Kitchens with a functional and attractive design, mixing white lacquered with dark bench plywood, stainless steel door handles, glazed doors and lighting for selected areas;
• Kitchens are fully equipped with “BOSCH” appliances: microwave, fridge/freezer, hood, electrical hob, oven, dishwasher and washer/dryer;
• “DAIKIN INVERTER” Air conditioning (living rooms and bedrooms). Infrastructure prepared for future installation of the following devices:
• Electrical heated towel rails in WC with bathtub or shower;
• Security alarm system;
• Massage bathtubs (in some apartments);
• Jacuzzi / Spa in townhouses (2 people);
• “Control system” to manage alarms, roller shutters, security, etc;
• “Homelift” Elevator in townhouses;
• Fireplaces in townhouses.