€1,017 / week
(Reference number: 300554)
Beautiful Welsh farmhouse full of character and boasting beautiful views of the Brecon Beacons, Onnen Fawr farmhouse is the real Welsh experience. With a luxurious private hot tub, fishing rights on the local river, and plenty of space to just sit back and enjoy, this is a real break from the rat race. Situated in the beautiful and world-renowned Brecon Beacons National Park, and known for the presence of red kites which can often be seen gliding over nearby countryside, this organic farm is the perfect place in which to have your holiday. It can be booked together with Onnen Fawr Cottage and Onnen Fawr Barn to accommodate 25 guests if you fancy holidaying with your family and friends, and it boasts an outside games room to keep the children entertained. Within easy distance of the picturesque town of Brecon, and the book loving capital of Britain, Hay-on-Wye, there is plenty to do when you're on holiday in Onnen Fawr farmhouse. And what can be better at the end of the day than relaxing in a bubbling hot tub, enjoying some of the finest views across rugged Welsh countryside..?* Size â€“ sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two king, two double.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge, lounge/reading area, utility room with WC. First floor â€“ king-size bedroom with ensuite, king-size bedroom, double bedroom, double bedroom, master bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped kitchen.
* Entertainment â€“ HDTV and DVD player, large shared games room. Mountain bikes can be hired for Â£25 per day.
* For families â€“ travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ private garden with patio and lawn areas, gas barbecue and kadai, fis ...