€1,218 / week
(Reference number: 300327)
Traditional yet contemporary luxury cottage nestled in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park which combines the cosiness of a log fire and exposed stonework with spacious luxury living, get the best of both worlds in Onnen Fawr Barn. Sleeping up to 11 guests, there's plenty of space for friends and family in this luxury cottage with views. Spend your days walking the paths of the breathtaking Brecon Beacons, or travel to the nearby picturesque towns of Brecon, Hay on Wye, or Builth Wells for small and exclusive shops and cafés. And if that's not enough, you can enjoy true luxury in our relaxing and indulgent hot tub. What's not to love?* Size – sleeps 11 in four bedrooms.
* Beds – three king beds, two double beds, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen/dining room, lounge, lounge/reading area, utility room with WC. First floor – king-size bedroom with additional single bed and ensuite, king-size bed with additional double bed, king-size bedroom, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric hob with eight gas ring, dishwasher, microwave, American style fridge freezer, washing machine.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player in both lounges, TV in each bedroom, games room table tennis, mountain bikes available to hire for £20 per day.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio with hot tub, shared with one of the cottage. Large lawned areas with trampoline, outdoor seating, kadai with a flat grill.
* Parking – ample off-road parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available (broadband may be slow due to the location of the cot ...