€386 / week
(Reference number: 300493)
Located in an historic building in the lively town of Llantrisant, Old Parish apartment dates back to 1873, and is a light and airy holiday property, close to many amenities and attractions. Just 20 minutes drive from the cultural hub of Cardiff, there is plenty to do within easy distance of this modern looking yet historical apartment Llantrisant is a town with colourful history, and is the home of the Royal mint, which you can visit. Why not take a break and stay in this slice of Welsh history.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bed.
* Beds â€“ one double.
* Rooms â€“ first floor â€“ open plan studio room with kitchen and lounge areas and one foldâ€“down double bed.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric cooker and hob microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DAB radio, books, DVD.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Parking â€“ free parking space.
* General â€“ bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Iron and hairdryer provided. Some general items, such as cleaning products, dishcloths, and toilet rolls are provided.
* Pets â€“ Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome. Please keep your pets off the furniture. Do not leave pets alone inside the property.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. A Â£30 fully refundable damages bond is required.