€551 / week
(Reference number: 300466)
Nestled in the heart of Wales, this unique and historical cottage is all you would expect and more from five-star accommodation. With packed with original features, including some dating back as far as 1784, this building has been lovingly restored into an eco-lodge property, powered by solar panels as well as an air source heat pump. Within short travelling distance to many attractions and amenities, this period cottage is, nevertheless, wonderfully secluded and peaceful. With enough accommodation for eight people, treat your family to a an unforgettable holiday here, where children are welcome to come and help feed feed the farm animals, if prearranged with the farmer. Wood beams, a log burner, breathtaking views â€“ you know youâ€™ll love this place.* Size â€“ sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ three doubles, two singles. Double sofa bed available at an additional cost of Â£25 per person.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, double bedroom with sofa bed, bathroom, utility room. First floor â€“ double bedroom with ensuite, master bathroom, double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, slow cooker, toaster, freezer, washing machine.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview TV and DVD (DVDs available from cottage owners), selection of books, and games.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. please bring own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden, garden table and furniture. Garden is located above a small river. Barbecue available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Supply of logs included. Complimentary welcome pack provided ...