This beautiful and spacious modern family holiday home is extremely close to Downings (0.5 miles, literally "just over the hill"). Set in a small attractive cul de sac development, the holiday home enjoys truly spectacular panoramic views over Sheephaven Bay towards Muckish Mountain, Marble Hill, Dunfanaghy, Horn Head and beyond. The setting sun over the dramatic Horn Head cliffs is unforgettable!
The house is extremely comfortable and bright with all mod cons - perfect for a relaxing family holiday. The championship golf courses of Old Tom Morris and Sandy Hills are only a few minutes drive away at Rosapenna. There are loads of water sports available in the local area as well as a vibrant nightlife with Martin's Bar (The Harbour Bar) only a short walk away. There are several roads of access to the house which is virtually on the Atlantic Drive - a very scenic drive that is now part of Irelands Wild Atlantic Way. This is the ideal location for anyone who wants a quiet family break, but yet remain close to all the action.
Local Activities / Attractions
* Enjoy beautiful beaches on your doorstep â€“ Downings, Tramore Strand, Tra na Rossan, Melmore.
* Go sea angling or sightseeing on Sheephaven Bay - licensed charter boats are available at Downings. Fishing includes Bluefin Tuna, Shark and Tope.
* Golf at Rosapenna Golf Club â€“ featuring two classic 18 hole links course. Other superb courses in the general locality include Dunfanaghy and Portsalon
* Enjoy the indoor facilities at the nearby Magherabeg Leisure Centre
* Take a trip around the spectacular coastal drives in the region - the Atlantic Drive, Horn Head, Lough Salt Drive and the Fanad Drive
* Enjoy diving in the clear waters of Mulroy Bay and Sheephaven Bay - the Mevagh Dive Centre is based in Carrigart
* Use the Harry Blaney Bridge to explore the neighbouring Fanad Peninsula
* Visit Glenveagh National Park, with 16,000 hectares of mountains, lakes, wood and bogs. Glenveagh contains the largest red deer population in Europe. Within the National Park Glenveagh Castle and gardens are well worth a visit on their own