€682 / week
(Reference number: 300331)
Sea, sand and serenity â€“ there's something enchanting about this place. Located in a tiny old Victorian village with a fascinating history, Nant Gwrtheyrn is one of Walesâ€™ most tranquil spots. The perfect place to get away from it all, to take long walks by the beach and in the countryside, and enjoy the stillness and peace of this seaside village, you will not be disappointed in this period holiday cottage. Sleeping up to 6, this tastefully and simply decorated property lends itself to quiet contemplation and re-charging those batteries. Take a walk down to the private beach, have lunch in the on-site cafÃ©, or have a day out in one of the nearby towns, villages or local attractions. This truly is a location you will never forget.* Size- sleeps up to 6.
* Beds â€“ two kings, two single (a double sofa bed is also available on request)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“L-shaped open kitchen living and dining area, king-size bedroom with ensuite. First floor â€“ king size bed, single bedroom, single bedroom, shower room, separate WC.
* Kitchen and Utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer available to use in separate building.
* For families â€“ travel cot, security gate and highchair are available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ large communal lawn with plenty of outdoor seating, path to private beach.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available in the cottage, as well as the nearby cafÃ©. Welcome pack available on request at a cost of Â£20.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. This property has a Â£150 goo ...