€375 / week
(Reference number: 300321)
Thereâ€™s nowhere quite like Nant Gwrtheyrn, a unique and picturesque Victorian village in a secluded location by the sea. Known for its quaint charm and breathtakingly beautiful location, this is one of the most well-known and well-loved places in Wales. Within short walking distance to a private beach, and with a wonderful cosy cafÃ© on site, this is a fantastic location that boasts beauty, tranquility and history. Within easy travelling distance of small villages, towns and attractions, there is nowhere better to come to recharge your batteries.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bed room.
* Beds â€“ king-size bed (and double sofa bed on request)
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen. First floor â€“ ensuite double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric oven and hob, microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer are located in a separate building.
* For families â€“ travel cot, security gate and highchair are available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ very large communal lawn, patio chairs, path to private beach.
* Parking â€“ ample parking spaces.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and hand towels provided. Wi-Fi available, both in the cottage itself and in the nearby cafÃ©. Welcome pack available on request for a fee of Â£20.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking.