DescriptionThe most imposing villa in Altaona has an innovative two-storey design that creates areas of light
and shade, allowing you to enjoy the gardens even during the height of summer.
Spacious rooms flow beautifully through the property and are as
convenient as they are beautiful. Each area is an enveloping sensory experience. Extensive shady
terraces enhanced by the sound of a trickling fountain seduce you to
spend your time outside.
FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE
Foundations with separate reinforced concrete footing
according to geotechnical report. Reinforced concrete
structure according to technical building code (cte)
FACADE AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS
Double-skin facade. Double 11 cm hollow clay brick for
outer facade. Cavity with 8 cm thermal insulation. 7
Cm hollow brick for inner facade.
Single layer mortar with smooth finish. White or other
colours according to design.
7 Cm brick with plaster cover and smooth paint finish
for inner wall.
Non-accessible flat roof with 8 cm extruded polyurethane
insulation and gravel finish.
High-range stoneware tiles according to
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR TILES
- Indoor: high-range stoneware matte tiles.
- Outdoor: non-slip stoneware tiles around swimming
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR LIGHTING
Electrical installation according to cte building regulations
and rebt low-voltage regulations.
- Indoor: built-in led lamps. White switches.
- Schuko type sockets according to regulations.
- Outdoor: led lighting on facade according to cte and
- European brand aluminium outdoor fixtures with
thermal break, ral colour lacquer according to design
and frames built into the ground in elements with
- Automatic blinds depending on dwelling.
- Ral-coloured lacquered aluminium front door with
- Double glazing with cavity and thermal insulation
according to cte regulations.
- Safety glass screens in bathroom depending on
- Smooth wall face, white finish or according
- Decorative wallpaper on wall face behind bed headboard,
depending on villa and design.
- Equipped with tall, low and wall units depending on
design. White finish according to design.
- Individual stainless steel sink on kitchen counter.
- Pull-out kitchen tap with two settings.
- Silestone quartz kitchen countertop.
- Induction hob.
- High power efficiency extractor hood.
- Built-in dishwasher.
- Built-in washing machine/dryer.
- White lacquered finish (standard height) with steel
handles with chrome finish and concealed hinges.
- Wardrobes with sliding doors, white lacquered finish.
Shelves, drawers and hanging rod depending on measures
- Modern design bathroom unit with sink, mirror and
built-in led lighting.
- Duravit durastyle wall-mounted toilet or
similar according to construction supervisors and
- Floor-level shower tray.
- Chrome finish thermostatic shower tap.
- Chrome finish washbasin mixer tap with
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
- Inverter technology air conditioning with heat pump
and high-density glass wool duct system.
- Preinstalled electric towel warmers in bathrooms.
- Underfloor radiant heating in bathrooms.
- Complete ventilation system with heat recovery.
BASIC HOME AUTOMATION
Configurable and personalized for:
- Lighting scenes.
- Programming turning on and off.
- Fire and flood alarms.
- Blinds control.
- Air conditioning and heating control.
- Online automation control.
- Control tablet with tactile screen.
- Standard plot finish according to villa, with areas of
gravel and lawn.
- Irrigation network.
- Pedestrian access to plot with video intercom.
- Road access with exclusive design automatic sliding
- Plot enclosed with wire mesh and hedge.
- Outdoor lighting.
- Size depends on villa.
- Outdoor shower.
- White mosaic tile finish.
FeaturesFenced, Golf resort, Finance available, Garden, Parking, Mountain views, Pool, Kitchen, walking distance to ammenities,