Description(Reference number: 77243)
Pulling up at this home is pure Palm Springs. First impressions count, and this place hits it out of the park on that count. It's postcard perfection from the perfectly manicured lawns to the flawless facade of the low-slung single storey home with those all-important giant palms protruding from the backyard. On entering the house, the first thing that strikes you is the sense of space. At over 3,000 square feet, it's far from small. However, the fourteen-foot high ceilings add another dimension entirely. The grand entryway leads you through to the sociable open living area with an abundance of comfy seating – perfect for sitting back and bingeing your favourite Netflix shows. We don't usually delve into the minutiae of amenities in this section, but at 80", the TV is surely worth a mention – it's huge! The breakfast bar cordons off the kitchen while still maintaining a link to the rest of the space, and there's an opulent dining room with striped wallpaper, bold artwork and a chandelier hanging from the gold ceiling. The bedrooms are large and inviting, with ensuite bathrooms and garden views. And what a garden! There's barely a blade of grass out of place out here. The inviting pool and hot tub is the perfect spot to top up that tan, while hedge borders maintain privacy. If you can tear yourself away, you're less than a ten-minute drive from Downtown Palm Springs with its bougie boutiques and farm-to-fork restaurants. Closer to home, you're within a nine-iron hit of a few golf courses, as well as some challenging hiking trails.
* The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age
* Add pool and hot tub heating for an additional nightly fee – please enquire for pricing
* Bedroom 4 is located in a separate guesthouse with its own private entrance – it is not accessible from the main house
* We'd suggest having access to a car to explore the area fully
* The driveway has space for up to three oversize vehicles, plus one additional space in the garage
* There is an additional fridge in the garage with two ice makers