Description(Reference number: 77311)
A large and luxurious apartment that oozes character, each room has it's own distinctive taste and style. Next to St-Lazare Station and close to many stores, this is a strategic point for shopping fanatics to base themselves. We love the bold artwork that peppers the walls and the dining table feels like it's something from outer space. The spacious rooms are pleasure to stay in and the quality mattresses will ensure you drift off easily into a deep slumber.
* The access is quite tricky to navigate for those with mobility issues
* The second bathroom is a bit far from the bedrooms
* The views from the window are of inner courtyards rather than the sights of Paris – this does mean the home is quiet and peaceful, but it's not very inspiring
* The entrance hallway is shared with the neighbours
* The washer and dryer is located outside the home in a common space shared with the neighbours
* There is no air conditioning throughout so it will get hot during the summer