€555 / week
(Reference number: 300542)
Just look at those views! If you want a quiet break by the sea in serene countryside setting of the Llyn Peninsula, why not add a dash of luxury with this five star cottage with panoramic views and, to top it all off, your own private hot tub. The enclosed garden is perfectly suited for children (and they will adore the trampoline!) The area is known for its sandy beaches, quaint bays, and is dotted with tiny villages, small shops and plenty of wonderful eateries. With plenty of walks suitable for the whole family, this really is a holiday cottage where dreams are made.* Size â€“ sleeps up to 8 in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king bed, one double, two single and a child-size bunk bed.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge and kitchen diner, king bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, large bedroom with two single beds and a bunk bed suitable for children, Bathroom, utility room.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fitted kitchen with electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV, DVD player.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with hot tub, trampoline, gas barbecue.
* Parking â€“ ample parking space.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets â€“ one pet can stay for free, and a second for an additional fee of Â£30.
* Notes â€“ no smoking inside. Maximum of six adults, as bunk beds are suitable for children only.