Millbrae House is a 2 bedroom holiday apartment situated on lower main street Buncrana. Located on the first floor of a town house this comfortable self catering accommodation is within a stones throw of Buncrana's many amenities. Not only is it centrally located in Buncrana, but it is also a great central base to explore the Inishowen Peninsula. And the historic Walled city of Derry is just 16km away.
Buncrana is the main town on the Inishowen peninsula . It has a rich variety of culture, amenities and outdoor activities. When you add in the choice of great beaches in and around the town it is not hard to understand why it is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the northwest.
Every year Buncrana hosts a selection of events and festivals that can entertain and appeal to all ages and tastes. There is always a buzz and something interesting happening to amuse the whole family. Highlights include the St Patricks Day Festival in March, The Amazing Grace Festival in April and the Music & Arts Festival in July. Buncrana boasts a lively entertainment scene, with a good choice of venues. It also has a nice mix of restaurants, pubs and cafÃ©'s catering to almost every taste and budget.
Local Attractions and Amenities
* Visit the Fort and Military Museum at Dunree (10km)
* Enjoy some of the many fine sandy beaches in and around Buncrana including Porthaw, Stragill and Lisfannon
* Visit the historic Walled City of Derry (16km)
* Golf at the North West Golf Club at nearby Lisfannon (3km). The internationally renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club is just 20km away.
* Visit the newly renovated Isle of Doagh Famine Village near Ballyliffin. This wondeful attraction depicts life in Donegal at diffe ...