€971 / week
(Reference number: 300500)
A classic Welsh period property with exposed stonework and a wood burner stove, Melin Pandy is the perfect setting for your countryside holiday in North Wales. This renovated millhouse is surrounded by ample lush grounds, and even has a small private gravel beach by the river and its very own enchanting waterfall.The house accommodates 10 guests, so there is plenty of room for your family and friends. Just 2 1/2 miles from the city and lively village of Betws y Coed with its shops, cafes and many attractions and amenities, this property is located up a quiet and secluded lane. If you're looking for a holiday with a touch of fairy magic, and plenty of riverside and woodland paths ideal for tranquil strolls, then this is the place for you.* Size â€“ sleeps 10 in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one king size bed, two double beds, two bunkbeds.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, lounge, second lounge, bathroom, utility room. First floor- king size bedroom, double bedroom, double bunk bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- range-style electric cooker and hobs, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, large double fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment- 55 inch 3D curved satellite TV with surround sound and DVD plus video. Second satellite TV and integral DVD, books.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ terraced grounds extending towards a waterfall with gravel riverside beach. Gas barbecue, picnic table and chairs, outside lighting, additional chairs and loungers. Sites of special scientific interest nearby, as the owners have renovated a mill near th ...