€329 / week
(Reference number: 300332)
This traditional Welsh holiday cottage has a log fire and packed to the rafters with original features. It is the perfect getaway if you need to recharge your batteries and get away from it all. Situated on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, it is but a short journey to numerous small bays and coves, golden beaches, and quaint villages with small shops and cosy cafÃ©s. If you're planning a romantic getaway in the country, you will not find a more tranquil setting than this â€“ it is the perfect holiday cottage .* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bedroom. Additional childâ€™s single sofa bed.
* Beds â€“ king size, child's sofa bed.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan living and dining area, kitchen, walk in cupboard. First-floor- king-size bedroom with single childâ€™s sofa bed, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher, electric stove with four ring hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine.
* Entertainmentâ€“ Flatscreen TV and DVD player.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ courtyard with bench and patio furniture, two sunloungers, barbecue set, enclosed garden with small clothesline at the rear of the cottage. Lockable shed for bikes.
* Parking â€“ off-road parking available.
* General - central heating and electricity included. Bed linen hand and bath towels provided (but please bring your own towels for beach use). Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack provided on arrival including home-made cakes, tea, coffee, milk, and fresh bread from the local bakery. First basket of logs provided free of charge, with the option of purchasing more from the owner. To ...