Description(Reference number: 75903)
Cool, calm and collected, this Scandinavian-chic penthouse is blessed with plenty of charisma. Everything about this home is effortlessly stylish – we especially love the vintage Beni Ourain-inspired rug, the handcrafted wooden light fixture, and the 1950s Ercol butterfly chairs. However, the cherry on top is the huge arched window in the living room, which frames the beautiful buildings of Avenida Diagonal in a mesmerising way. So, excuse us while we take a moment to imagine ourselves sitting in front of the luminous windows, enjoying the majestic views. Should this magnificent view not be enough, there's also a welcoming private terrace that's kitted out for alfresco feasts, while the adjacent sunroom is perfect for an afternoon siesta. Enjoy a glass of cava on the sun lounger before heading out to explore the neighbourhood. Explore Eixample and stroll along nearby streets, including the pedestrianised Enric Granados, vibrant Casanova and upmarket Aribau – all of which are lined with charming cafes, outstanding restaurants and vibrant bars within a fifteen-minute walk.
* There’s no dining table separate to the one on the terrace – be prepared for a lot of alfresco meals
* Although the kitchen is well-equipped, it’s compact
* Even though there’s an elevator in the building, you’ll still have to climb twenty-four steps to reach this home
* Heavy packers be aware – the bedroom is on the small side
* Watch out for the stairs leading to the terrace
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot and highchair are available upon request