€483 / week
(Reference number: 300494)
Set in a quiet location but within easy distance to many attractions, this traditional Welsh holiday cottage has everything you could possibly need. Situated on the serene and beautiful Llyn Peninsula, this has all the charms of a period property but with that extra touch of class – a luxurious hot tub for your private use. Close to stunning beaches, small pretty towns and villages, and boasting some of the best views in Wales, this is the place to be if you want that balance between traditional and rustic, and indulgent.* Size – sleeps three into bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen/living area. First floor – double bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, fridge freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, wine cooler there is a separate laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer and storage space.
* Entertainment - Smart TV with Freeview, free Netflix, Roberts radio, DVDs, books., iPod docking station.
* For families – hot and high chair available on request.
* Outside - enclosed garden with private hot tub. Outdoor furniture and barbecue set. Shed available for bike storage.
* Parking – private off-road parking for two cars.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Some kindling and logs provided for the wood burner. Wi-Fi available. To tell to hairdryers provided.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per pe ...