Malin Head Whitehouse, located at Carnmalin, close to Irelandâ€™s most northerly point, has stunning views across the Inishowen landscape towards Dunaff Head and the Atlantic Ocean. This luxury holiday let is split in to 2 large annexes (both self contained). The entire property accommodates up to 9 people in a total of 4 large bedrooms (2 master en-suites) and is fully equipped to ensure a relaxing self catering break along the Wild Atlantic Way. Each annex can be rented separately at a lower rate than is listed. Please do get in touch to enquire. Youâ€™ll love the Whitehouse because of the outdoors space, its close proximity to amenities whilst still feeling you are in a secluded location.
The Local Area
There is a restaurant and two bars within 5 min drive (or 20 walk) where you can enjoy fresh seafood and a pint of Guinness overlooking the beach. The famous Wild Atlantic Way is on the doorstep and clearly a must for visitors. Banba's Crown is the most northerly point in Ireland. A stunning headland with the most incredible 360 degree views and known for producing dramatic photographs of the Northern Lights.
Local Activities and Attractions
* Enjoy beautiful unspoilt beaches on the Inishowen Peninsula â€“ Five Finger Strand, Culdaff, and Shrove
* Visit the Fort and Military Museum at Dunree.
* Go sea angling from Culdaff - the Inishowen Boating Company operates 2 purpose built and fully licenced charter boats from Bunagee Pier Culdaff
* Play golf on the the internationally renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club - 25 km from the holiday home. Other fine golf courses on the Inishowen Peninsula can be found at Greencastle, Buncrana and Redcastle.
* Visit the Doagh Visitor Centre. This centre provides a great variety of e ...