Description(Reference number: 77774)
This beautiful home is set within dense woodland on the northern East Hampton Coast, just two blocks from a private beach looking out over Gardiners Bay. Inside, there are beautiful hardwood floors, a cosy fireplace for cool evenings and cathedral-like ceilings over the dining area. The bedrooms have that softbox glow thanks to neutral tones and lightweight curtains that offer privacy without blocking the light (so you may want to pack an eye mask for lie-ins). Step outside onto the terrace, and you'll find a seating area centred around a fire pit and a separate dining table, plus a grill for alfresco cooking on long summer evenings. The well-maintained lawn is plenty big enough for the kids to play ball games and keep themselves entertained. If you can tear yourself away, you're just fifteen minutes' drive from an afternoon of wine tasting or twenty-five minutes to Montauk Brewing Company. For a more family-friendly day out, head over to the Hanks Pumpkintown or The Milk Pail for apple picking and corn mazes.
* Self check-in with keypad
* We'd recommend a car to explore the area fully – there is free parking on the premises
* Beach essentials including towels, chairs, parasol, blanket and snorkelling gear are included
* Every guest over the tenth guest will be subject to $100 fee
* There is workout equipment on the upstairs landing