€636 / week
(Reference number: 300400)
If you're looking for the real Welsh experience, then look no further than Maes y Gwy cottage. Set on a working farm in rolling open meadows, woodlands and hills, it is the ideal place to get away from it all and is the perfect location from which to explore the many attractions in the area. Great for family holidays, this cottage boasts plenty of outdoor space, and the chance for your little ones to help with feeding farm animals and collecting eggs in the morning. A short drive from Chepstow, home to the oldest surviving stone castle in Britain, Maes y Gwy is also well-placed for the M4 and M5 corridors which make visiting Newport, Cardiff and Bristol easy and convenient, this cottage offers both peace and tranquillity, and the opportunity to explore nearby towns and historical sites.* Size - Sleeps four in three bedrooms.
* Beds – One double, two singles.
* Rooms – Ground floor- Open plan lounge kitchen and dining area, cloakroom with WC. First floor – Double bedroom, single bedroom, shower room with WC, single bedroom.
* Kitchen and utility - Fully equipped kitchen and dining area. Shared utility room with washing machine and two large freezers.
* For families – Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Entertainment – TV.
* Outside – Table and chairs at front of property, and barbecue set is available on request. Enclosed play area with picnic bench. Hot tub in a private fenced-in area to be shared with guests staying at the other cottage. Access to the hot tub is between 10 AM and 7 PM, 10 AM till 5 PM January to March. Front patio.
* General- Electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Logs are provided as ...