€817 / week
(Reference number: 300425)
If you're looking for breathtaking sea views, cosy local pubs and a secluded and peaceful getaway, then look no further. Madiwela is but a stoneâ€™s throw from the bay, and dolphins can sometimes be spotted from the kitchen window. Walk along the Wales Coastal Path to the beautiful and tranquil beach and iconic church of Mwnt, or spend a day at the bustling town of Cardigan with its small shops, cafÃ©s and the recently renovated Cardigan Castle.* Size- Sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds- one king, one double, two single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- kitchen, diner, lounge, dining room, utility room, bathroom, First floor- King-size bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Rangemaster double oven and six-ringed gas hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, freezer, washing machine.
* For families- Highchair, travel cot and stairgate available on request. Please bring own cot linen. Entertainment- TV, DVD and CD player, books.
* Outside- Front lawn with water feature, rear terrace and garden with garden furniture.
* Parking- Plenty of parking on drive.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels provided, Wi-Fi available, welcome pack provided on arrival including tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking. There is a refundable damages bond required of Â£200. There are water features in gardens, so children must be supervised. Ground floor bathroom is accessed via small flights of stairs.