€625 / week
(Reference number: 300292)
Not only is Llys yr Afon apartment a short walking distance from the delights of the picturesque harbour town of Aberaeron, but it also boasts its own hot tub with hydrotherapy massage configurations and mood lighting. Enjoy the town’s restaurants, exclusive shops and cafés, or take a stroll along the beautiful beaches of the Cardiganshire Coast and the many scenic and secluded paths that will show you the magic of Wales.* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds- One double, two single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Lounge, diner, kitchen, bathroom, double bedroom, twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine.
* For families- Cot and highchair available on request. Please bring own cot linen.
* Entertainment- TV with Freeview.
* Outside- Walled garden with hydrotherapy hot tub to hire at £4 per person for 30 minutes. Garden with patio area and trampoline.
* Parking- Plenty of off-street parking.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bedlinen provided, towels can be hired on request for £3 per guest (one bath towel and one hand towel). Wi-Fi included
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead