€600 / week
(Reference number: 300570)
Take a step back in time in this classic yet quirky holiday property with its unique 1930s feel and its many original features. Only 6 miles from Dylan Thomasâ€™ village of Laugharne, and close to the seaside towns of Tenby and Saundersfoot, this is the perfect place from which to explore the beautiful nooks and crannies of south west Wales, and an unique opportunity to stay in a property that takes you back in time.* Size- Sleeps six in four bedrooms.
* Beds- one queen, four singles.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Kitchen, dining room, living room, utility room, WC. First floor- Queen size bedroom, single bedroom, twin bedroom, single bedroom, shower room with WC, bathroom with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities- Kitchen is fully equipped. Washing machine and drying equipment.
* For families- Highchair, travel cot and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen. Entertainment- TV and DVD player.
* Outside- Large garden to front and back of house, greenhouse, vegetable patch and orchard, garden furniture in courtyard.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels provided, Wi-Fi available, gourmet welcome pack provided on arrival may include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, home-made cakes and biscuits. There is a photographic darkroom on site.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.