€329 / week
(Reference number: 300518)
The truly stunning location of this cottage cannot be beaten, with its scenic views, wild landscape and plentiful wildlife. Located on a working farm, this pretty cottage is cosy and light and is the perfect base from which to explore the world-famous Brecon Beacons National Park. Pets and even horses are welcome to enjoy your holiday with you, and to make things extra special, arrangements can be made for hot meals to be served in romantic settings around the farmland. So if you want to treat that special someone, this is sure to be a once in a lifetime experience. The area has dark sky status, which means that stargazing is a must.* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds- 1 double, two single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Kitchen, lounge diner, bathroom, double bedroom. First floor- Twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with small freezer section.
* For families- Highchair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside- Enclosed garden, garden furniture. Rivers, wild meadows and ancient woodland to be enjoyed on farmland.
* General- Electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival with tea and coffee, sugar and milk, bottle of wine and half a dozen fresh farm eggs. Free Wi-Fi. Evening meals can be ordered prior to arrival at an additional cost. Romantic outdoor setting for dinner can be arranged prior to arrival, including mountainside, meadow or woodland. Horses are welcome at Â£10 per horse per night, maximum three horses.
* Pets- Up to 2 dogs welcome @ Â£12 per dog.
* Notes- No smoking inside the property. This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping ...