€454 / week
(Reference number: 300426)
Enjoy breathtaking views from this secluded and quirky cottage, close to the village of Bryncrug. A short walking distance from a secluded and picturesque railway station on the world famous Talyllyn steam railway line, this is the perfect place from which to explore the countryside and recharge your batteries. Holistic treatments can be arranged to add that extra touch of luxury. Close to the beaches of Tywyn and Aberdyfi with their long sandy beaches, small shops and cafÃ©s and just a short drive from Castell y Bere castle, Llwyn Crug is the perfect place to relax and explore.* Size- Sleeps four in two bedrooms, and an additional two on sofabed on request.
* Beds- One king size, two singles, one double sofa bed.
* Rooms- Ground floor- open-plan living room and kitchen diner, sunroom, shower room with WC. First floor- king-size bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Cooker, grill and hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer,microwave, washing machine, rotary clothes dryer.
* For families- Cot or child bed and highchair available on request, baby and toddler items provided, including monitors, baby bath, games and toys, and blackout blinds.
* Entertainment- Freeview TV, binoculars.
* Outside- Large garden, including lawn, wild gardens, table, hammock, barbecue. Some areas of the garden are private, and others are shared with the owners.
* Parking- Plenty of parking space.
* General- Electricity and heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Bedlinen for the sofabed can be provided at Â£30 pp. Wi-Fi available. Holistic treatments can be provided if booked in advance, with prices ranging from Â£27-Â£60. Welcome pack provided on arrival with tea, coff ...