€511 / week
(Reference number: 300498)
Spacious yet cosy cottage situated a few hundred yards from the sea, Llonyddwch is the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the ocean, take a stroll to Porthcawl promenade, harbour and town centre, or take a break with a book by the cosy coal fire. Close to many acclaimed attractions, such as Kenfig National nature reserve, Bryngarw Country Park and many historic castles, this is the perfect spot for your family holiday.* Size- Sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds- Two double, one single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC, bathroom, dining room, double bedroom. First floor- Double bedroom, single bedroom/reading room.
* Kitchen and utilities- Oven and hob, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, fridge, kettle, freezer.
* Entertainment- TV with Freeview and DVD, wide choice of books.
* Outside- Enclosed rear garden with patio, table and chairs. Front paved area.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Starter load of coal provided.
* Pets- Up to 2 pets allowed at £20 per pet.
* Notes- No smoking inside the property. £50 refundable security bond required prior to arrival.