€454 / week
(Reference number: 300448)
Get the best of both worlds in this peaceful and quaint cottage in a sleepy Welsh hamlet that is only 25 minutes from the centre of the bustling and cosmopolitan city of Cardiff. With a simple yet homely atmosphere, this cottage is the perfect place from which to explore Cardiff and the breathtakingly beautiful Glamorgan Heritage Coast.* Size- Sleeps two in one bedroom, and an additional two on sofabed.
* Beds- 1 double, 1 double sofabed.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Open plan lounge and dining area, kitchenette, shower room with WC. First floor- Double bedroom on mezzanine level.
* Kitchen and utilities- Two hotplates, microwave, oven, refrigerator.
* Entertainment- TV with DVD player.
* Outside- Seating for four in front and side of cottage.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Free Wi-Fi.
* Pets- One pet is allowed on request with additional cost of Â£10 per night.