€511 / week
(Reference number: 300396)
This five star cottage, situated just half a mile from the beautiful beach of Porth Neigwl, is the perfect place to unwind. Explore beaches and seaside towns and villages, or relax in this 19th century converted barn with play area, games room and stunning views. Nearby is the small but lively village of Abersoch, dotted with small exclusive shops and cafes. Known for its unspoilt charm, small bays and beaches, and small quaint villages, the Llyn Peninsula is one of the most beautiful areas of Wales.* Size- Sleeps seven in three bedrooms.
* Beds- three singles, two doubles.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Twin bedroom, double bedroom with ensuite. First floor- Open plan living, kitchen and dining area, double bedroom with childâ€™s single bed and ensuite, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities- Fully equipped kitchen.
* For families- Cot and highchair provided on request. Please bring own cot linen.
* Entertainment- Plasma TV DVD and CD radio player. Shared indoor games room on site with table tennis, snooker and football table game.
* Outside- Patio with seating, barbecue and children's play area.
* General- Heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. There is a refundable damages bond required of Â£150. There are three other cottages on site, Ty Madryn, Sgubor Madryn and Ty Madryn. All cottages can be booked as a group subject to availability.