€511 / week
(Reference number: 300553)
Want a break in Wales but unsure whether to go for the serenity of the countryside or the buzz of Cardiff? Get the best of both worlds in this peaceful and pretty cottage, surrounded by countryside and woodland and yet just 20 minutes from the delights of Cardiff. Within strolling distance to a popular local restaurant, pub and farm shop, there are also many pretty walks through woodlands and countryside from the cottage. Cardiff offers a neverending array of delights, including fantastic shops, many museums with free entry, theatres, concert venues and, of course, the Millenium Stadiwm and Sophia Gardens Cricket ground. Experience the very best of Wales from this tranquil cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds â€“ one double bed.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ open plan lounge and kitchen diner, double bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully fitted kitchen, fridge freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with Freeview, DVD player, DVDs, games, books.
* For families â€“ high chair and travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ front terrace with table and chairs.
* General â€“ electricity and central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack on arrival includes a selection of local produce.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ security bond of Â£100 required. No smoking. Disabled access.