€324 / week
(Reference number: 300491)
This enchanting holiday cottage, set in the very heart of Wales, is full of period features, beautiful furniture and has the feel of a real traditional Welsh homestead. Tastefully and classically decorated, it is within easy travelling distance of the market towns of Llandovery and Llandeilo and the small university town of Lampeter. Is is a perfect place from which to explore the best of Wales- the Brecon Beacons, Cardigan bay, Aberglasney Gardens and the Botanic Gardens of Wales. Have a captivating time in the heart of Wales in Lletyâ€™r Wennol cottage. * Size â€“ sleeps four in three bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, two singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge diner, kitchen, single bedroom, utility room with shower room and WC. First floor â€“ double bedroom, single bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ cooker, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer.
* For families â€“ cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ terrace with garden furniture. Small front garden and freedom of farm for walks (map provided).
* Parking â€“ parking for two or more vehicles.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. A welcome pack is provided on arrival containing bread, ham, tea, coffee, sugar, Welsh cakes and a bottle of wine.
* Pets â€“ up to 2 dogs welcome. There is an additional cost of Â£10 for second dog.
* This property has a Â£150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of Â£5 per person instead. .