€358 / week
(Reference number: 300513)
An open fire, beamed ceilings, stone walls and beautiful views as far as the eye can see- Lletyâ€™r Gader really is idyllic holiday accommodation. This Grade II listed farmhouse on the foothills of the majestic Cader Idris mountain has bags of charm and an atmosphere that canâ€™t be beaten. Located in the secluded Dysynni valley, and very close to Castell y Bere castle, there are footpaths that will delight you right on the doorstep. Within easy driving distance of Tywyn and Aberdyfi, which have shops, cafes and long golden beaches, and the market towns of Dolgellau and Machynlleth. Nearby are the attractions of Coed y Brenin mountain biking centre, the Centre for Alternative Technology, and Llwybr Mawddach walking and cycling trail. Experience a holiday in a real Welsh farmhouse in this heavenly holiday cottage. * Size â€“ sleep seven in four bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two doubles, one king, one single.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ sitting room, dining/sitting room, kitchen, utility room, shower room. First floor â€“ double bedroom, king-size bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ double oven, cooker and hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, breadmaker, sandwich maker, toaster, washing machine, dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ TV with sky, DVD player, radio, payphone.
* For families â€“ cot available on request. Please bring own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Logs and coal provided. Some toiletries provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival including tea, coffee, milk, cakes. Picnic bags and flasks available.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notes â€“ no smoking. No mobile receptio ...