€454 / week
(Reference number: 300317)
This pretty holiday cottage is set in open countryside, rolling hills, and is a haven of peace and tranquility. Just a mile or so from one of the most delightful spots in Wales, Rhaeadr Pistyll - the largest waterfall in Wales- there are so many beautiful footpaths and magical places to explore. Wake up and enjoy the stunning view through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedrooms, visit the local village with its quaint pubs, cafe, and shop, or travel the short distances to nearby Lake Vyrnwy with its picture postcard beauty. * Size – sleeps four into bedrooms, and an additional two on sofa bed in lounge.
* Beds – one double, one twin. (Double sofa bed in lounge)
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living room, wet room, double bedroom. First floor – twin bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – oven/hob and appliances.
* Entertainment – Freeview TV, DVD player, books, board games and jigsaws.
* For families – cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – garden with two benches. Paddocks with benches for country walks.
* Parking – private off-road parking.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Linen and towels provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival including sausages, bacon, eggs, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, sugar and butter. Some toiletries provided. Bicycle hire available.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome.
* Notes – no smoking. The ground floor is suitable for wheelchair access. Ramp available on request.