€413 / week
(Reference number: 300430)
This stunningly beautiful red-brick period property is perfectly is jam-packed with original features, and is situated on a working farm- you can even bring your horses on holiday if you want! Located in a rural setting, Lletyâ€™r Dderwen is just 9 miles from Llangollen with its beautiful river, serene canal, and steam railway, and if you fancy a great day out, Chester Zoo is just 25 miles away. Surrounded by beautiful countryside with many footpaths, rivers and quaint villages, this is a perfect place to relax and get away from it all. * Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double bed, two single beds.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, wet room. First floor â€“ double bedroom, twin bedroom, sitting room, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ electric range cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment â€“ TV.
* For families â€“ Travel cot, high chair and cot available. Please bring own cot linen.
* Outside â€“ lawn, patio, garden furniture.
* Parking â€“ ample parking available.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and bath towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Stable facilities are available for Â£25 per horse or pony.
* Pets â€“ no pets.
* Notesâ€“ No smoking.