€500 / week
(Reference number: 300358)
This beautiful and classic 5 star cottage nestled deep in the serene and tranquil countryside of Wales, give yourself a break with a holiday in Lletyâ€™r Buarth. Within easy travelling distance of the cultural university town of Aberystwyth, with its long beach, castle ruins, shops and museums, and just a mile from the village of Tal-y-Bont which boasts some of the best pub meals around as well as a play area and a shop, you will never be bored in this stunning corner of Wales. Explore the hills and mountains on the many secluded footpaths, or enjoy the many sandy beaches and coves of Cardigan bay, or get to know the many nearby attractions, such at Ynyslas Nature Reserve, the National Library of Wales, or the Centre for Alternative Technology. And at the end of the day, what can be better than relaxing in front of the log burner in this quiet and beautifully decorated Welsh cottage.* Size â€“ sleeps six in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ two kings, two singles.
* Rooms â€“ ground floor â€“ kitchen diner, sitting room, bathroom, utility room.First floor â€“ two bedrooms, both with king bed plus single bed.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ Freeview TV and DVD in sitting room, TV and radio in kitchen, TVs in both bedrooms.
* For families â€“ travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen. Plastic plates and bowls provided for children.
* Outside â€“ enclosed garden with patio furniture and barbecue. Front lawn.
* Parking â€“ free parking.
* General â€“ heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels provided. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets â€“ one dog allowed.
* Notes ...