(Reference number: 65843)
Grade II listed house offering 5 star accommodation just 3 miles from Conwy and Llandudno, two of North Wales' major destinations. Llety'r Bryn has been beautifully renovated and features a living room with an open fire, a separate lounge with a woodburner, 4 spacious bedrooms and plenty of charm and thoughtful little extras to create that home from home feel.
This large, detached house is located within 10 acres of grounds, 1 mile from the village pub / restaurant and just 3 miles to the World Heritage town of Conwy and the vibrant seaside resort of Llandudno. Make the most of the excellent choice of restaurants and cafes and a wide range of attractions, including a medieval castle, world class golf courses, the longest pier in Wales and a popular Promenade, two beaches, theatres, an ancient mine and even a ski slope.
- Size: sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 3 king, 1 double
- Rooms: ground floor: open plan living/kitchen/lounge area, lounge, en-suite bedroom with king size bed, second bedroom with king size bed, utility room with WC. First floor: bedroom with king size bed, bedroom with double bed, wet-room with rain shower, double basins and WC.
- Kitchen & utilities: fully-equipped, contemporary kitchen with an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Utility room with a washing machine.
- Entertainment: wide screen TV.
- For families: travel cot, highchair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Private lawn and patio area with garden furniture. Further 10 acres of grounds including woodlands and sea views.
- Parking: parking spaces for up to 6 cars.
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included as well as starter pack of logs. Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, cake and a bottle of wine.
- Pets< ...