€858 / week
(Reference number: 300539)
Beautifully restored spacious cottage located in the lush green countryside of Wales, Llety Llanwrtyd is the perfect getaway. Situated between the Brecon Beacons and the Elan Valley, this stunning self-catering accommodation is just a mile from the small town of Llanwrtyd Wells with its small shops and cafes, this is the perfect spot from which to explore trails, footpaths and mountains. Get away from it all and relax around the woodburner after a long walk in the wilderness at the wonderful Llety Llanwrtyd.* Size- Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms.
* Beds- 1 twin, 2 kings with en suite, 1 king, 1 double.
* Rooms- Lower ground floor- twin bedroom. Ground floor- sitting room, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, shower room and WC. First floor- Family bathroom, king size master bedroom with WC, king size bedroom with en suite, king size bedroom, double bedroom.
* Kitchen & utilities- Range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment- TV, DVD player, selection of DVDs, books.
* For families- Childrenâ€™s table and chair set, cot and high chair available on request. Potty and plastic cutlery provided.
* Outside- Enclosed garden with garden furniture & barbecue.
* General- Heating and electricity included, bed linen and towels provided, wifi included, starter pile of logs provided free of charge. Welcome pack provided on arrival, including tea, coffee, milk, bread and cake. 2 extra pull out beds can be provided on request. Pick up from local railway station is available on request.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking. Refundable damages bond of Â£100 is required. Can be booked with Ffermdy Llanwrtyd to sleep 21. Please not ...