€358 / week
(Reference number: 300359)
Secluded and peaceful accommodation on a working farm in the rolling hills of mid-Wales, Llety Hiriaeth is the perfect place to relax and unwind, far from all stresses and strains. Close to the sea at the picturesque harbour town of Aberdyfi, with its quaint shops and cafes, there are many opportunities for walks in the countryside or to enjoy the long sandy beaches. Enjoy Welsh Castles, small villages, market towns and riverside strolls in this lovely and peaceful spot.
* Size- Sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms.
* Beds- 1 king, 1 double, 2 single.
* Rooms- Ground floor- Hall, 3 lounges, kitchen diner, pantry, utility room, cloakroom with WC, bathroom. First floor- King bedroom, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom, family bathroom.
* Kitchen & Utilities- Oil-fired Aga, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment- 2 TVs with Freeview and DVD players.
* For Families- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring own cot linen.
* Outside- Spacious garden.
* General- Electricity and heating included. Towels and linen provided. Wifi included. Starter pile of logs provided free.
* Pets- No pets.
* Notes- No smoking.