Description(Reference number: 76608)
This unique family apartment, just minutes from Champ de Mars, offers a home filled with personality and lived-in charm. Although it may take you a minute to catch your breath after the climb up, the breathtaking views of Les Invalides and Montmartre in the background more than make up for this. Filled with antiques and a collection of original artwork, it would suit a family with a more eccentric taste looking for a home with lots of character.
* This is a sixth floor apartment and there is no elevator available - the climb is not for the faint hearted
* The master bedroom is adjoined to the main living space, there is no wall to properly separate it or provide privacy
* The second and third bedrooms have mezzanines accessed via steep ladders – these rooms are not recommended for younger children
* There is only one bathroom and the shower height is lower than average – with the home at full capacity you should expect somewhat of a queue in the morning
* As you enter the apartment there is a low beam, so one must pay attention to avoid banging their head
* While there are fans available, there is no air conditioning in this home