Description(Reference number: 76453)
Vibrant and historical, the Lisbon neighbourhood of Anjos is one of the fastest developing parts of the Portuguese capital. Never fear, however, as this diamond still has a couple of unpolished edges that show off its distinctive character. You'll have no trouble exploring Lisbon on foot from your Rua dos Anjos base, with Avenida da Liberdade under a twenty-minute walk, while Alfama is around twenty-five minutes away. This home is undeniably beautiful, with a cosy regal quality. The communal area features typical Portuguese architectural features paired with modern high-end furniture. The spacious living-dining area is perfect for gathering together in the evening, and we really loved the playful wallpapers and the bright balconies of the bedrooms.
* There is no elevator to this first-floor home – those with limited mobility or heavy suitcases beware
* The wi-fi is quite slow in the bedrooms
* The dining table is too small to accommodate all ten guests
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot and highchair are available upon request
* While there's no central heating or air conditioning in the home, your host provides portable units