Description(Reference number: 77308)
Just seven minutes from the Palais Garnier, and right opposite the Théâtre des Bouffes Parisiens, this apartment is truly in the cultural heart of Paris. On the border of the 1st and 2nd arrondissements, the location is luxurious, elegant, and historical. Inside this huge flat, everything feels warm, cosy, and homely. The brightly-coloured sofa, rug, and art in the lounge make the space feel inviting, especially when lit up by sunshine from large French windows. But while the furnishings are understated, the service is anything but. Your host is here to make your experience unforgettable, offering extras like a picnic basket filled with bread, cheese, and fruit, or door-to-door airport pickups with a private driver. Just one minute from the Quatre Septembre metro stop, you’ll be able to explore the entire city with ease. But with so much to see in your locale, you might not feel the need. As well as the fantastic cuisine of the Japanese quarter on your doorstep, you’re only eleven minutes from being face-to-face with the Mona Lisa at the Musée du Louvre. But if you’re here for shopping more than culture, the designer stores of the Place Vendôme are only nine minutes from home.
* The TV only shows local channels, but this might be ideal for practising your French
* While this home does have air conditioning, it's only in the lounge and one other bedroom
* This building has an interesting lift that takes you directly into the apartment
* If you're bringing the little ones, your host can provide a baby cot on request
* For an extra fee, your host can provide services such as a picnic hamper, daily housekeeping, airport transfer, and even set up decorations in the home for a romantic evening